What’s good y’all? Today I’m coming to you guys with my current favorites makeup and music wise. That being said, get comfortable and read my little list.
CURRENT MAKEUP FAVORITES
- Nyx Dewy Finish Setting Spray – I’ve out grown wanting a super matte face. Which is why I started using this setting spray it makes my foundation look even, and natural.
- Revlon Color Stay Foundation – This is my favorite drugstore foundation, it stays on all day and applies even with full coverage.
- Nyx First Base Primer – This primer is the bomb not only because it keeps my make up on all day, but because it’s invisible on my skin. I don’t want to feel like I’m wearing primer and this product doesn’t make me feel like that.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Curvitude Mascara – This mascara makes my eyelashes look fake, but in a good way. It keeps them curled up and out all day long. (downside: not waterproof)
CURRENT MUSIC FAVORITES
- Body Count – Jessie Reyez
- Karma – Queen Naija
- Stay Dangerous – YG (Album)
- Got Friends – Goldlink ft. Miguel
- 1942 – G-Eazy
- Taste – Tyga
- All Mine – Kanye West
- Ocean – Tk Kravitz
These songs are a mix of rap and R&B music, if that’s not your type don’t even bother. Also, please don’t comment talking about if you don’t like something I mentioned. These are just MY favorites that I wanted to share with you. I plan on posting one these every month on the last week of month. So if you enjoy these kinds of post it won’t be the last time you read one from me. Until next time don’t do nothing I wouldn’t do and stay real.